Join Us for Our Inaugural Event
As long-time leaders in education for event and meeting professionals, be a part of the Event Leadership Institute’s inaugural virtual event, the 2021 Business, Design and Strategy Summit.
This half-day event on June 3, 2021, is designed to provide relevant insights and timely takeaways across the evolving virtual, hybrid and in-person event landscape, including thought-provoking keynotes, tactical breakouts covering the most talked about event topics, and impactful peer-to-peer networking -- all from the comfort of your home office.
After this event, you’ll be able to:
- Interpret key drivers of attendee sentiment for in-person events
- Identify which economic, social & medical indicators to follow for the feasibility of in-person events
- Explore strategies for modifying your event portfolio: which should be virtual, hybrid, or in-person?
- Evaluate different hybrid design models, and how to engage audiences in each one
- Educate about monetization strategies, including ticket and sponsorship pricing
- Identify key learning & development changes needed for onboarding and re-training your team
- Engage with peers at curated roundtables
Sign-up to stay up-to-date with the latest announcements. Register your interest:
Call for Speakers at Event Leaders Live: What’s on Your Mind?
As we put together the agenda for Event Leaders Live, we invite you to submit a pitch to speak at the summit. We’re looking for educational topics that speak to today’s meeting and event landscape and want to know why you’re the best one to share with our audience. Tell us your ideas!