Intelligent automation and bots can help event and meeting professionals reduce repetitive, mundane tasks and free up more time for higher involvement processes, like strategic planning and forecasting and creative ideation.
In this on-demand course, Susan Parker, Director, KPMG Events & Meetings and Tana Xaka, Associate Director, KPMG Automation Center of Excellence, provide a behind the scenes look at how the KPMG Events & Meetings organization has embraced intelligent automations in several capacities to accelerate event operations — and annually save 10,000 hours and over $300,000.
- Understand the benefits of automation — from cost-efficiency and 24/7 productivity to consistent, predictable and reliable performance
- Strategies to identify and eliminate repetitive tasks to free up human talent for innovative and creative tasks
- The timeline and steps for building an automation
- Opportunities for events and meetings professionals to use bots to increase efficiency and cost-savings, and reduce data entry
- How to create team and stakeholder buy-in to adopt automation strategies
- Criteria to evaluate automation success
ELI member? Log in now to view this course.
Not a member? Sign up today to view this course.See pricing