To watch free video, click here!
While COVID-19 is having an enormous impact on events, meetings, tourism and hospitality industry organizations, many executives and business owners are faced with incredibly difficult decisions on how to react. Mass lay-offs, closing the doors or divisions, diversifying into other sectors, or simply weathering the storm while taking a financial hit are just a few of the options that might be considered. Making the decision even more challenging is the rapidly changing environment and information, as well as uncertainty on directive and support from governmental and health agencies.
This webinar will review the general business impact of COVID-19, and discuss potential options for business owners and executives.
- Overview of the impact of COVID-19 on industry businesses
- Discuss ways to make rational and informed decisions, and the power of including your team in those decisions
- Understanding potential options as a business owner or executive including human resource, operations, and financial
- Nicole Marsh | Partner | Imprint Events Group | email@example.com
- Samantha Halem | Partner | Marshall Halem Law Group | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Woods | Business Banking Relationship Manager | Citizens Bank | Sean.P.Woods@CITIZENSBANK.com
- Laura Fogel, CPA | Gonzalez & Associates, P.C. | email@example.com