To watch free video, click here!
While COVID-19 is having an enormous impact on events, meetings, tourism and hospitality industry organizations, many executives and business owners are faced with incredibly difficult decisions on how to react. Mass lay-offs, closing the doors or divisions, diversifying into other sectors, or simply weathering the storm while taking a financial hit are just a few of the options that might be considered. Making the decision even more challenging is the rapidly changing environment and information, as well as uncertainty on directive and support from governmental and health agencies.
This webinar will review the general business impact of COVID-19, and discuss potential options for business owners and executives.
- Overview of the impact of COVID-19 on industry businesses
- Discuss ways to make rational and informed decisions, and the power of including your team in those decisions
- Understanding potential options as a business owner or executive including human resource, operations, and financial
- Nicole Marsh | Partner | Imprint Events Group | email@example.com
- Samantha Halem | Partner | Marshall Halem Law Group | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Woods | Business Banking Relationship Manager | Citizens Bank | Sean.P.Woods@CITIZENSBANK.com
- Laura Fogel, CPA | Gonzalez & Associates, P.C. | email@example.com
Kevin White, CSEP
Kevin has been a storyteller his entire life. That love of capturing attention and engaging people is what brought him to working with global organizations on their marketing and development efforts for nearly a quarter-century.
In 2011 he founded XPL, an award-winning experiential agency that delivers bold, powerful live events that transform audiences around the world. Clients include institutions such as Harvard Business School, non-profits such as The Special Olympics, governmental units such as the US Department of State and corporations such as Bugatti. Each brings a diverse set of needs that they entrust Kevin and his team to fulfill.
In addition to serving as an instructor for several Event Leadership Institute professional development courses —including Pandemic Meeting & Event Design and Pandemic On-Site Protocol Training — Kevin has undergone training from the World Health Organization (WHO) on mass gatherings, and has also received the Event Safety Access certification from the Event Safety Alliance.
Kevin’s commitment to his industry is demonstrated by his willingness to give back. He has been a professor at New York University and was selected by his peers to serve as the international president of the International Live Events Association (ILEA). He is currently working on his first book on innovation in experiential design and recently launched a series of entrepreneurial-based retreats around the world under the brand The Table.