To watch free video, click here!
While COVID-19 is having an enormous impact on events, meetings, tourism and hospitality industry organizations, many executives and business owners are faced with incredibly difficult decisions on how to react. Mass lay-offs, closing the doors or divisions, diversifying into other sectors, or simply weathering the storm while taking a financial hit are just a few of the options that might be considered. Making the decision even more challenging is the rapidly changing environment and information, as well as uncertainty on directive and support from governmental and health agencies.
This webinar will review the general business impact of COVID-19, and discuss potential options for business owners and executives.
- Overview of the impact of COVID-19 on industry businesses
- Discuss ways to make rational and informed decisions, and the power of including your team in those decisions
- Understanding potential options as a business owner or executive including human resource, operations, and financial
- Nicole Marsh | Partner | Imprint Events Group | email@example.com
- Samantha Halem | Partner | Marshall Halem Law Group | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Woods | Business Banking Relationship Manager | Citizens Bank | Sean.P.Woods@CITIZENSBANK.com
- Laura Fogel, CPA | Gonzalez & Associates, P.C. | email@example.com
Kevin White, CSEP
Kevin White has been a storyteller his entire life. That love of capturing attention and engaging people is what brought him to a decades-long career in experiential design. In 2011 he founded XPL, a boundary-pushing agency that delivers bold, powerful live events that transform audiences around the world. Clients include institutions such as Harvard Business School, non-profits such as The Special Olympics, governmental units such as the US Department of State and corporations such as Bugatti. Each brings a diverse set of needs that they entrust Kevin and his team to fulfill.
Kevin is a certified COVID-19 Compliance Officer, has undergone training from the World Health Organization (WHO) on mass gatherings, and has also received the Event Safety Access certification from the Event Safety Alliance.
Kevin’s commitment to his industry is demonstrated by his willingness to give back. He currently teaches event students through the Event Leadership Institute and has been a professor at New York University. He was selected by his peers to serve as international president of the International Live Events Association (ILEA). He has a penchant for travel, is incredibly loud and loves to witness great stories.