- You must enroll in this course to access course content.
Senior Vice President of Events for the NFL Frank Supovitz is responsible for the production of the only annual Level One National Security Event. Hear how an usher at Radio City Music Hall rose through the ranks and landed a job planning the Super Bowl. Mr. Supovitz discusses the citywide logistics that affect the Super Bowl and the four-year planning cycle for future games.
- Hear how Frank got his start in the events business and what he did to rise to Senior VP of Events for NFL
- Understand the challenges that come with planning an annual mega event
- Learn what role the 200,000 individuals who come into a city for Super Bowl play in its production
- Learn about the necessary flexibility scheduled into a four-year planning cycle and how the NFL events team deals with last minute changes
The Event Leadership Institute is proud to produce our exclusive Maverick Series: interviews with people who plan the biggest and most high-profile events, run the most well respected and award-winning companies, manage the biggest venues, and demonstrate thought leadership, innovation and creative thinking. Join us as these industry Mavericks share their stories, insights and guidance.
For more than 25 years, award-winning event producer Frank Supovitz has been at the helm of some of the world’s most prestigious, widely-viewed and well-attended sports and entertainment events, first leading the National Hockey League’s Events & Entertainment department, and then as Senior Vice President, Events for the National Football League.
Frank founded Fast Traffic Events & Entertainment in 2014, an event management and consulting company based in New York. He is the co-author of The Sports Event Management & Marketing Playbook, the second edition recently published by John Wiley & Sons. His book, What to Do When Things Go Wrong: A Five-Step Guide to Planning for and Surviving the Inevitable–And Coming Out Ahead, was published in 2019.
ELI member? Log in now to view this course.
Not a member? Sign up today to view this course.See pricing