With increasing pressure to drive event revenue, more and more events are turning to sponsors for financial support. Yet many event properties don’t go about pitching sponsors the right way. In this interactive panel, marketers who have put together deals with major events—including Coachella and the Tribeca Film Festival—and big brands—Stoli, Red Bull, Intel—will discuss what makes sponsorships successful for everyone involved. The panelists will share what they look for in evaluating sponsorships proposals, offering suggestions for marketers on both sides of the process: planners wooing sponsors, and sponsors comparing their opportunities.
- Andrew Klein – Senior VP of Global Partnerships AEG Live
- Tammi Montier – Senior VP of Revolution Marketing
- Jill Palias – Senior Brand Manager of Stoli Vodka at William Grant & Sons
Filmed live at the Event Innovation Forum, at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in NYC.
- Identify strategies for positioning your event to gain maximum sponsor interest.
- Learn tactics for turning around an unhappy sponsor.
- Understand the importance of leveraging social media to make your sponsor packages valuable.
As the first editor in chief of BizBash, Chad Kaydo helped launch and build the leading magazine and website for the event industry, overseeing BizBash’s print, digital, and social media content until 2013. Chad has interviewed the most innovative event marketers, producers, designers, and vendors working today.
ELI member? Log in now to view this course.
Not a member? Sign up today to view this course.See pricing