Social Listening + AI = Deep Personalization
One of the benefits of social media is the ability to eavesdrop on conversations about your event or brand digitally. These insights help you understand what individual customers like, dislike, and need from your content, programming, and people. With AI you could gather thousands of people’s sentiments from multiple channels in any language and analyze them all in real-time. The personal nature of your responses would become an essential tool in your customer retention toolbox. Learn how to make this dynamic duo work for you.
- Review some popular AI-enhanced social listening tools.
- Convert social insights into action steps for your events.
- Go beyond social mentions to supercharge social listening with AI and drive real business results.
Strategy Consultant, Nick Borelli, leverages his background in experience design, event tech, and digital marketing to help event professionals reach their full potential.
His background includes decades of contributions to live and digital communication helping to facilitate his mission: bringing the world together through intentionally designed experiences. To further this mission, he has presented on a wide range of topics internationally, volunteered with numerous industry associations and contributed to dozens of publications. He has also served as a board member for a decade with the meetings and events industry non-profit, The SEARCH Foundation.
Nick has been named a Changemaker by MeetingsNet, awarded International Volunteer of the Year by International Live Events Association, and has won numerous marketing awards. He has served as an advisor and ambassador for associations, conferences, technology companies and many event suppliers.
Dahlia El Gazzar
Dahlia has an OMG attitude about all things tech and audience engagement solutions. With more than a decade of experience in the meetings and events sector, working on both the professional planning side and as an association collaborator, Dahlia is known as the coffee-fuelled ‘go-to’ source for trendsetting solutions, eventtech news, and social media expertise.
Recently featured in:
- Eventex 100 Top Influencers in Events Industry 2020
- Smart Meetings Magazine 2019 Smartest Women in the Industry – Hall Fame
- Top 500 People in Events by BizBash 2019
- Smart Meetings Magazine 2017 + 2018 Top 100 Smartest Women in the meetings industry who inspire us
- Top 25 women in the meetings industry list by Meetings & Conventions Magazine
- Top 20 of the #eventprofs US & Canada Power 100 List
- Top Five Women in Event Tech List
- MeetingsNet’s 2015 Changemakers
- 2014 Meetings Today Magazine’s Trendsetter & Industry mover & shaker.
She is an Evernote aficionado and speaks globally on meetings and events technology, new-and-upcoming technology solutions, and platforms. Her mission is to empower event professionals with practical intel on everything tech-related and educate them on the emerging digital innovation opportunities to elevate their events and audience engagement.
She wants you to break the status quo and #getshiftdone!
ELI member? Log in now to view this course.
Not a member? Sign up today to view this course.See pricing