To watch free video, click here!
The sudden rush of in-face event producers needing to become virtual has led to a proliferation of online “how to” check lists and “suddenly experienced” production agencies. With everyone offering tips and ideas on how to get an event from in-face to digital, the pitfalls of virtual experiences often get missed. While virtual events are a current opportunity for industry planners, a poorly designed and executed virtual event can have unintended consequences.
This webinar will take a look at the elements event professionals most often get wrong when designing a virtual event. Starting with strategy, content, and technology, this webinar will explore the elements that planners most often get wrong when designing and executing a virtual event, as well as provide a quick look at a powerful virtual event platform for robust events that need to pivot.
- Understand the key elements of bad virtual design, and ways to navigate around them
- Explore ideas on how to set yourself up for success through improved content
- Strengthen your ability to select platforms that actually work for you
- Explore what is missing from your day-of-production list
- Gain insight on how to get “beyond Zoom” to monetize, energize, organize your virtual event