About Event Leadership Institute
The Event Leadership Institute provides progressive online education, training, and professional development programs for event & meeting industry professionals. With an extensive on-demand video class library and instructor-led professional development certificate courses, group training, webinars, and more, ELI strives to advance the industry by creating learning opportunities for industry professionals.
Learn more here: http://www.eventleadershipinstitute.com
About The Position
The Marketing & Digital Coordinator is an integral part of the Event Leadership Institute team by assisting with coordinating, managing, and executing all aspects of the company’s marketing plan.
Duties include writing and editing content for email and social campaigns, helping to coordinate and manage the overall marketing calendar, supporting digital marketing efforts including working with the company’s CRM and paid search and retargeting initiatives, supporting the production of company webcasts and virtual events, and measuring performance analytics of campaigns. This position works closely with ELI’s leadership team.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- Assist with developing and managing content marketing programs, including blogs and regular email newsletters.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email or social marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Assist with drafting press releases, researching, contacting and following up with business media contacts.
- Coordinate webinars and virtual events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors and sponsors, and tracking registrations.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs.
- Liaise effectively with marketing partners, sponsors and track contractual deliverables.
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM and email marketing platforms.
- Knowledge of and experience with WordPress or similar web platforms.
- Participate in product development, marketing, and reporting meetings as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a prior marketing role.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the meetings, events, and hospitality industries.
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as within a team.
- Experience with CRM software and maintaining sales funnels.
- Experience with Active Campaign and WordPress preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship development skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, and highly organized.
- General understanding of marketing performance metrics.
- Proficient in preparing PowerPoint presentations and updating Excel tracking spreadsheets.
- Access to a secure computer with appropriate software such as Microsoft Office, a webcam with a microphone, and reliable internet.
This is a remote and contract position.
How To Apply
Individuals – To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.