- There are still spaces available in this course! Register now!
Program Type: Certificate with Credential
Length: 6 Weeks Online
Instructor & Content: Howard Givner
Facilitating Instructor: Kelli McCrea
Course Cost: $595 USD
ELI Members Price: $476 USD*
*Not yet an ELI member? Sign up today for only $25/month to gain access to over 180 on-demand video courses, interviews & more, plus save 20% on this and other multi-week professional development courses! CLICK HERE to learn more and sign up!
Event Entrepreneurship: Growth Strategies Certificate Course
Are you ready to take your event business to the next level?
If you’ve taken the craft of event planning to new heights, and want your business growth to reflect that, you’re not alone. In this course, we’ll discuss strategies on how successful companies, both inside and outside the event industry, manage to grow into larger versions of themselves. We’ll dissect what it is that keeps most business owners from getting their companies to break out of their plateaus and hit that next stage of growth.
- Identify and analyze different paths for growth, and the differing strategies each requires.
- Identify common roadblocks businesses face in our industry, and how successful firms have overcome them.
- Discuss the personnel implications of the growth paths available, how to get buy in, and what to look out for.
- Understand the options of raising your prices vs. growing through volume.
We’re here to help! Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help at all during your course, or if you have any questions.
We look forward to a great class together!
The Event Leadership Institute Team