In this on-demand course, Kevin White from the Event Leadership Institute chats with Convene’s Kevin Huang, Director, Customer Operations, and Derek Damon, Head of Field Operations about attendee psychology, the role of technology, and key process learnings from in-person events since the pandemic began.
- Understand the role of both physical safety and attendee psychology to help guests feel safe to attend
- The important role of a social contract for all involved
- Standards and expectations for safe event design
- Integrating technology both on-site for in-person attendees and online for remote attendees to streamline the event experience
- Key learnings to-date around surface sanitization to PPE and social distancing to HVAC and air filtration
This on-demand course is just the beginning to re-evaluate, re-think, prepare modified on-site event strategy, design, execution, and evaluation. We’ve developed Pandemic Meeting & Event Design, an entire online certificate course — eligible for 20 CMP hours too! — designed to help planners develop and design well-informed, future-forward events. Develop a clear thought process to find the answers for your organization, clients, and attendees in our next course starting soon!
ELI member? Log in now to view this course.
Not a member? Sign up today to view this course.See pricing