To watch free video, click here!
When events come to a stand still, companies can shift marketing dollars, families can postpone gatherings, content can move on line. But what happens to the thousands of companies responsible for producing those events? How do they survive? How do they stay ready for the future? How do they cope with the day to day uncertainties the pandemic has caused?
Event Leadership Institute’s founder, Howard Givner, will sit down with four agency heads – from small to big – and discuss the business strategies they have taken to remain solvent, the decisions they’ve made to remain future relevant, and the methods they are using to remain connected to their people.
- Develop strategies for managing cash flow over the next 12-24 months
- Evaluate different approaches to managing staff overhead
- Explore different pivots to keep business coming in and retain clients
- Deploy methods for keeping existing staff motivated and engaged.
- Assess the prospects of Mergers & Acquisitions