Program Type: Certificate with Credential
Length: 6 Weeks Online
Instructor: Kevin White
CMP Clock Hours: 20
Course Cost: $695 USD
ELI* & MPI** Members Price: $556 USD
*Not yet an ELI member? Sign up today for only $25/month to gain access to over 180 on-demand video courses, interviews & more, plus save 20% on this and other multi-week professional development courses! CLICK HERE to learn more and sign up!
**MPI member and not an ELI member? Select MPI Member: YES at checkout.
Pandemic Meeting & Event Design Certificate
A pandemic is here, but they are not new. Mapping out risk has been with us since the first events, but the current environment we are in has tested all assumptions we have made on risk planning as an industry. Rethinking on site event strategy is key to not only surviving in the short term, but maintaining a sustainable model for the future. This course will assess the current environment and map new ways to look at strategy, design, execution and evaluation of on-site events. From risk management to venue protocols; contract clauses to user experience; food and beverage to marketing, we cover the areas most impacted by the pandemic and help you develop a confident, well-informed planning strategy.
- Participants will be able to construct an elevated event strategy that meets the needs of events in a post/pandemic environment.
- Participants will be able to implement resources for safer event design.
- Participants will be able to execute research-informed event strategies.
- Participants will discover event tactics to deploy at their events to assist in risk reduction.
- Participants will be able to distinguish event sites that meet their risk mitigation needs.
Important Notice: Weekly classroom meetings begin on November 10, 2020. These live class meetings are optional, and recordings will be posted if you are unable to attend.
For more information, please see the “Important Dates” section.
We’re here to help! Feel free to contact email@example.com if you need any help at all during your course, or if you have any questions.
Looking forward to a great class together!
The Event Leadership Institute Team