- This course closed on 12/17/2022.
Important Notice: Weekly classroom meetings begin on June 18, 2020. These live class meetings are optional, and recordings will be posted if you are unable to attend.
For more information, please see the “Important Dates” section.
Program Type: Certificate with Credential
Length: 6 Weeks Online
Instructor: Brandt Krueger
CMP Clock Hours: 20
Course Cost: $695 USD
ELI* & MPI** Members Price: $556 USD
*Not yet an ELI member? Sign up today for only $25/month to gain access to over 180 on-demand video courses, interviews & more, plus save 20% on this and other multi-week professional development courses! CLICK HERE to learn more and sign up!
**MPI member and not an ELI member? Select MPI Member: YES at checkout.
Virtual Event & Meeting Management Certificate Course
In today’s changing world, event & meeting management professionals are expected to have the skills necessary to plan and execute both live and virtual events. This course is designed for industry professionals who are looking to build on their existing event management skillset and experience by learning the fundamentals needed to plan and manage virtual events.
- Articulate the key differences between planning a live event and virtual event
- Develop a virtual event strategy that includes key components unique to planning virtual events
- Explore requirements for human resources, vendors, public relations, digital platforms, related technology, data collection & analytics, and data security
- Developing a virtual event plan and program that provides return on investment to key stakeholders while providing an engaging digital experience for attendees
We’re here to help! Feel free to contact [email protected] if you need any help at all during your course, or if you have any questions.
Looking forward to a great class together!
The Event Leadership Institute Team