Creating an RFP for your virtual event is very similar to the process used for in-person events. However, with the online landscape constantly changing, what are the essential elements that should be a part of your RFP? This class covers how to research potential vendors, writing a concise and relevant RFP, comparing responses from multiple providers and establishing evaluation criteria to make a decision.
- Understand available options to research when creating your RFP.
- Identify key elements to include in the RFP.
- Establish a systematic process for evaluating received responses and creating a comparison of features and benefits.
- Identify often-overlooked questions to review in your RFP evaluation.
- Identify areas to revisit to ensure selected providers continue meeting future needs.
This on-demand course is just the beginning of what it takes to develop, plan and manage a virtual event. We’ve developed Virtual Event & Meeting Management, an entire online certificate course — eligible for 20 CMP hours too! — designed to help planners build on their existing event management skillset and experience. Learn the fundamentals of planning virtual events with our next course starting soon!
ELI member? Log in now to view this course.
Not a member? Sign up today to view this course.See pricing