Dahlia has an OMG attitude about all things tech and audience engagement solutions. With more than a decade of experience in the meetings and events sector, working on both the professional planning side and as an association collaborator, Dahlia is known as the coffee-fuelled ‘go-to’ source for trendsetting solutions, eventtech news, and social media expertise.
Recently featured in:
- Eventex 100 Top Influencers in Events Industry 2020
- Smart Meetings Magazine 2019 Smartest Women in the Industry – Hall Fame
- Top 500 People in Events by BizBash 2019
- Smart Meetings Magazine 2017 + 2018 Top 100 Smartest Women in the meetings industry who inspire us
- Top 25 women in the meetings industry list by Meetings & Conventions Magazine
- Top 20 of the #eventprofs US & Canada Power 100 List
- Top Five Women in Event Tech List
- MeetingsNet’s 2015 Changemakers
- 2014 Meetings Today Magazine’s Trendsetter & Industry mover & shaker.
She is an Evernote aficionado and speaks globally on meetings and events technology, new-and-upcoming technology solutions, and platforms. Her mission is to empower event professionals with practical intel on everything tech-related and educate them on the emerging digital innovation opportunities to elevate their events and audience engagement.
She wants you to break the status quo and #getshiftdone!